LG Water Purifier Prices 2017
Headquartered in Korea, LG is one of the most popular electronics brands all over the world. Apart from an extensive range of TVs, washing machines, microwave ovens, ACs, and a lot more, the company also offers a wide range of water purifiers. With features like one-touch hot and cold option, storage and advanced filtration, you are sure to experience enhanced care with an LG water purifier.
This CompareRaja page will help you select the right LG water purifier. There are several filters, like Type, Purification Technology, User Ratings and Price to help you select a purifier which effectively satisfies your budget and purification requirements. Moreover, you can also find the best online deals from online stores, like Amazon, TATA CLiQ, Snapdeal, etc. to ensure that you can buy the selected water purifier at the best online price.
5 Reasons to Buy LG Water Purifier
- World-class manufacturing standards
- Advanced filtration technologies
- One of the largest appliances and consumer durable companies of the world
- Reliable and 24X7 customer support and Centres spread all across the world
- Known for their extensive R&D and constant innovation in their products
Types of Water Purifiers by LG
- RO- The RO water purifiers offered by LG come with True RO Filtration technology to effectively eliminate the contaminants from water. With stainless steel tank, easy maintenance and simple installation, the purifiers are perfect for every modern home.
- RO+UV- The RO + UV purifiers can effectively filter disease-causing, water-borne organisms with the help of UV rays. And to remove the dissolved or undissolved chemicals or solids, they also feature an RO membrane.
- RO+UV+UF- For enhanced water purification, one can consider the RO+UV+UF purifiers from LG. Right from dissolved and undissolved chemicals and liquids to water-borne bacteria and viruses, these purifiers can eliminate all of it to offer enhanced protection.
Buying the Right LG Water Purifier
To pick the right LG water purifier, consider the factors mentioned below:
- Contamination- If the amount of TDS (Total Dissolved Salts) in your area is 80PPM or above, prefer investing in an RO water purifier. Usually, the water that is supplied by tankers or from bore wells has a higher amount of TDS as compared to water supplied from rivers, harvested rain, and lakes.
- Storage- There are purifiers which come with a storage tank, and then there are others which require you to fill the water in a bottle or glass directly. If you do not want to wait, a purifier with a storage tank can be a great option. These purifiers purify the water and store it in their tanks, and you can then easily fill your bottle without waiting.
- Price- Last but not the least, make sure that you also consider the price of the purifier. If you have a limited budget, you can invest in a standard RO purifier, and if budget is not a problem for you, an RO+UV+UF purifier can be a great choice.
Comparing LG Water Purifiers with CompareRaja
With the help of filters and side-by-side comparison, CompareRaja allows you to narrow down the available options and select the right LG water purifier. Moreover, by offering latest deals from many e-commerce portals, it also ensures that you can buy the purifier at the best online price without any hassle of visiting multiple online stores.