HP Printer Prices 2017
When it comes to Printers, the very first name that strikes the mind of customers is HP. The company is renowned for its impressive line-up of printers catering to all segments of users. Right from the occasional home user to the daily office user, there's an HP printer for everyone. The company created history when it introduced the world’s first desktop laser printer. The brand name LaserJet refers to all laser printers from HP. With its expertise and experience in building printers, HP has become a household name and is the first choice for buying printers.
Choosing the right printer is a daunting task. The numerous models in the market further add to the confusion. In this page, you can compare several HP printers simultaneously. You can further refine your search results by including filters. This is an excellent way to find the right printer that matches your requirements. Once, you have decided on the model, you can even find the best price for that particular model on the same page. This saves you time, searching at different retailers.5 Killer Reasons to Buy HP Printers:
Huge Range of Printers from HP:
- Easily Replaceable Cartridges – With an exclusive hotline and customer support centers, you can easily get a new cartridge
- Smaller Printers that occupy less space on your desk
- Quiet Printing – HP Printers have done away with the clunky noise of older printers. Now, they operate at near zero noise
- Compatibility with Mobiles – You can now print directly from your mobile phone without the need for a system
- Save Money – Cheaper prints with HP toners. Also, the printers require less energy, thereby reducing your electricity bills
HP has a broad range of printers catering to the needs of different types of customers. They can be broadly divided into the following categories:1)DeskJet Printers –
Easy to Use affordable printers from HP. Only one user can be connected at a time. 2)DeskJet Ink Advantage Printers –
High-Quality Printing with three connected users. They support wireless printing.3)Ink Advantage Ultra printers –
Can print up to 1500 pages for a single cartridge. Very cheap printing and three users can be connected at a time.4)DeskJet GT printers –
High Volume printing of up to 8000 pages at extremely low costs.5)LaserJet Pro printers –
Laser printers for offices, suitable for medium volumes6)LaserJet Ultra printers –
Laser Printer from HP for office use with five connected users and high volumes 7)LaserJet MFP –
With ten user connectivity, it's the ultimate workhorse with an inbuilt copier 8)OfficeJet Pro Printers –
5 users can connect to this printer that supports tw0-sided printing and can print 200-2000 pages in one cartage replacement.9)Page-Wide Business Printers –
Print up to 75 pages per minute in this low-cost printer that can print 750-6000 pages in a month. It can connect up to 15 users at a time.10)DesignJet Printers –
Built keeping the high-quality printing demands in mind, these printers can print high resolutions images and documents on media up to 60 inches wide. Be it banners or high-quality photos; these can print at great speeds at high-quality.Which Printer from HP will suit your needs?
HP has different printer models for different users. Identifying the usage can help you get the best printer suited for your needs.1.Home User
– The needs of a home user are varied. From printing birthday invites to a cookery book and the occasional family photo, the printer you choose must be able to meet all these demands. HP DeskJet Series of Printers is perfect for your needs. 2.Student
– For getting your thesis on time with endless pages or photocopying class notes, HP Ink Advantage Ultra printers should be able to churn pages of text with ease. 3.Digital Photographer
– An inkjet printer like the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage Printers with depth in colours is ideal for you. You can choose between letter-size inkjet printers or a snapshot printer that can print photos directly from your mobile. However, for more bulk printing consider DesignJet Printers.4.Small Office –
A multi-function or all in one printer that can scan, copy, fax and print documents fits the bill perfectly for you like the HP DeskJet GT printers.5.For Corporate Usage
– Workgroup Laser printers are the best choice for bigger organizations where different teams use the same printer. Choose from HP LaserJet Pro printers, HP LaserJet Ultra printers or LaserJet MFP. Also consider, Page-wide business printers if you needs prints at high speed.How can CompareRaja Help you in Choosing the Right HP Printer?
With CompareRaja, you can compare the specifications, features of several printers simultaneously. You can filter printers based on their functions like color, B/W, Double side printing, fax, scan, in-built copier, print volume, print quality, print size and so on. Once you have decided on the right printer, you can further find its current price at several retailers. You can then choose your preferred retailer all without leaving the pages of CompareRaja. Shopping for gadgets has never been so easy.