Canon Printers Prices 2018
Canon Incorporation, established in 1937, is a Japanese multination company. This company deals in imaging and optical products, such as cameras, camcorders, computer printers, and others. In 2015, Canon was measured as the tenth largest company in the world. As far as the printers are concerned, then Canon knows how to serve to its customers by offering distinct models and that too, within the budget of every person. All you have to do is search through the collection of printers that Canon has to provide and select the one that will suit your requirements.
This CompareRaja page lets you navigate through different models of Canon printers all at once. Besides, you can even conduct your research based on user ratings and features of the printers. So, whatever you are looking for in a printer, just select your needs and search accordingly. But, wait, there is more to it. If it is about prices, then you have the best of costs of these models from nowhere but the leading e-commerce sites, such as TataCliQ, Amazon, SnapDeal, eBay, Shopclues, Flipkart, etc.5 Reasons to Purchase Canon Printers:
Different Types of Canon Printers:
- The printers of Canon are versatile and can be used for different tasks effortlessly.
- These printers offer nothing but qualitative pictures and that too, without consuming much time.
- The ink is durable; hence, it will be useful till a longer period of time.
- These printers are convenient as well as easy to use despite having advanced features and technology.
- Canon is a reliable and trustworthy company.
Following are some of the well-acknowledged types of Canon Printers from where you can search the one for you.Inkjet Printers:
The Inkjet printers offer high performance and come in elegant designs. There are various series to choose from:
1) Pixma Single Function:
Print high-quality documents and photos with these printers from Canon. 2) Pixma Multi-function:
Be it printing or scanning, photocopying, these printers offer high-quality prints. With Wi-Fi connectivity in most of the models in this series, it is a perfect solution for both office and home.3) Maxify Single Function:
Take great quality prints at high speed with these Canon printers. With W-Lan connectivity, they offer flexibility and convenience. 4) Maxify Multi-Function:
These printers are great when you want to take prints, scan documents or photos and copy documents at high –speeds.5) Laser Printers:
These printers have a lot of benefits to offer, such as affordable mono laser printing, energy efficiency, qualitative mono prints at 18 pages per minute, stylish and space saving design, quick first print, etc.Compact Photo Printers (SELPHY):
These printers are user-friendly, and you can effortlessly get a beautiful print of photos. Also, you can even connect your smartphone as well as a digital camera with these printers. Moreover, you can get a print without attaching any wires with the help of Android, iOS devices, computers, memory cards, and cameras. Large Format Printers:
These printers are fast and provide productive performance. The designs of these printers save space and offer mono laser printing. They are also energy efficient and operate without making any loud noise.Production Printing Systems:
High-resolution prints on a wide range of media made easy with these industrial printers. When precision and customized media solution is what you need, these colour and B&W printers offer the perfect solution.Finding the Right Canon Printer Model:
- Type of Printer: The first question that you must ask yourself is what type of printer do you want? The type of printer highly depends on the quantity that you have to print on a daily basis and the resolution. If you have to print low quantity, then you can choose an Inkjet printer; otherwise, you can select a laser or large format printers for precision and low-cost printing.
- Use: How are you going to use the printer? Is it for home use or business? For home use, you can select an inkjet printer or a compact photo printer. If it is for the business use, then you can use laser printer or a large format printer.
- Single Function or Multi-function: If you just need a machine to help you with prints occasionally, Pixma Single-function printers work best. For faster printouts, printers from Maxify single-function series or Maxify Multi-function are good. However, if you are looking at taking bulk printouts, Laser Single-Function printers work best. Finally, Laser Multi-function printers are good for bulk printouts, scanning, and copying works in small to medium offices.
- Printing Systems: If you are looking at printers that can work with a wide range of media for your publishing business and provide precision and high-quality printing, Production Printing Systems by Canon offer just the right solution.
CompareRaja can help you comparing up to four models of Canon printers at the same time. On this website, you can compare the features and prices from the famous e-sites. Moreover, you can also check the latest deals, discounts, cash back prizes, and other offers on different models of Canon printers