About MRF Tyres
Established in the year 1946, MRF Tyres is a reliable name in Indian Automobile Industry. Known for its excellent service delivery and enhanced product range, the company has its domestic as well as global presence in motorsports, cricket training, toys, and paints & coats industry. The company produces quality range of tyres that are being availed by industry’s leading OEMs for manufacturing their vehicles, motor sports equipment, and others.
Counted amongst one of the leaders in the tyre making industry, MRF Tyres has global presence in over 65 different countries with 6 interdependent facilities. The company has a strong dealership network of more than 3000 reliable dealers working closely to offer seamless solutions to customers located across the globe. MRF won the FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship twice and many other international championships to leave a strong impression on the world.
5 Reasons to Buy MRF Tyres
- Incorporates supple sidewalls
- Larger tread blocks
- Better fuel efficiency
- Superior tyre architecture for better grip
- Enhanced traction and excellent performance
Various Types of Tyres by MRF
Selecting and purchasing a type is a challenging task if you don’t have basic knowledge about road grip, balancing, right size, fuel efficiency and others.
MRF is a reliable brand in tyre manufacturing industry and is serving Indian as well as global clients from past few decades to ensure hassle-free manufacturing of world-class vehicles.
Read the below sections to know more about the tyres offered by the company:
1. ZVTS: Counted amongst one of the most common and widely used tyres, ZVTS incorporates tread grooves, supple sidewalls, and unique pitch sequence to help you enjoy better control over your vehicles.
2. VTM: Coming with large tread blocks, these tyres are known for their circumferential grooves and longer durability. They offer excellent grip in dry and wet climatic conditions, resulting in helping you to utilize it at its best, irrespective of weather conditions.
3. Wanderer Sport: As the name suggests, the tyres are specially designed for safe braking and comfortable rides. The company has incorporated best tyre architecture, asymmetric tread pattern, and superior handling & performance support to make them preferred choice of manufacturers.
How to Buy the Right MRF Tyres Model?
Select Ideal Size
Selecting a tyre that is not efficient in balancing the entire vehicle is a big mistake. Choosing too big tyres for your vehicle may cause some serous mishap, while smaller tyres may lead to poor performance or slower speed.
Make and Model Plays a Vital Role
Pay attention towards the model and make of your automobile. This ensures you and your car experience optimal safety, better control, and excellent grip always!
Pattern Helps in Offering Better Control
Having a good grip on the road is essential in order to avoid any accidents and mishaps on roads. Selecting the right pattern not only helps in enjoy ideal speed and comfort, but ensures perfect traction control.
Browse through a range of tyre patterns and select the one that matches your expectations perfectly especially when it comes to safe driving.
How CompareRaja Can Help?
CompareRaja serves as an excellent platform that helps you in comparing information, features, and key elements of various products to assist you while making the final purchase decision. It is a leading comparison and online shopping portal that lists hundreds of products along with a detailed list of features. This helps the users to gain better understanding of various products belonging to same or similar categories and get a fair estimate of the prices at which they sold at across various online shopping sites.