(Roll over image to zoom in)
Features & Score (view all)
- Screen Size: 5.5 inch
- Internal Memory: 64 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Rear Camera: 16 MP
- Battery Capacity: 3300 mAh
- OS Version: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor Speed: 2.2 Ghz
- Processor Type: Octa Core
- TalkTime: Up to 15 h (3G) hours
Features of Nokia 7
1920 X 1080 pixels
Rear Camera Flash
5.0 With A2DP
Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
Stand By Time
Up to 340 h (3G) hours
Up to 15 h (3G) hours
Nokia 7 Price in India
- Product colour / variants
Didn't find the right price? Set price drop alert now
We'll notify you as soon as the price drops
Nokia 7 Details
- Buy Nokia 7 for Rs. 0 on
- Lowest price of Nokia 7 was obtained on 22 Feb 2019
- Latest price of Nokia 7 in India was fetched online from Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Shopclues, eBay and Tata Cliq.
- The above listed sellers provide delivery in several cities including New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Lucknow & more.
Ever since HMD Global began developing and marketing Nokia smartphones, the brand is doing an excellent job of introducing power-packed mobile phones across every price range. Nokia as a mobile phone brand completely missed the selfie craze, and thus it decided to do the next great thing- introduce a new fad. Known as ‘Bothie’, this new camera feature enables users to take pictures with the front as well as the rear camera simultaneously and combine them into one.
The feature first debuted in Nokia 8, a high-end flagship from the Finnish brand. With Nokia 7, the brand is bringing the ‘Bothie’ to the mid-range market which is already overpopulated with smartphones of every type and size. Priced higher than Nokia 6, 5 and three but cheaper than 8, Nokia 7 apart from the ‘Bothie’ feature packs a lot of muscles too.
Solid Build and Premium Design
• Stylish Glass and Aluminium Frame
Nokia 7 in a number of ways has just picked the best specs of several mid-range and even high-end smartphones from other brands. If we talk about the build of the phone, it has a glass and aluminium frame on the front and back which make it look nothing short of any fancy flagship. The phone measures 141.2 x 71.5 x 7.9mm and doesn’t feature any physical buttons on the front.
The volume rocker and power key are on the right side with the dual-SIM slot on the left. The fingerprint sensor is at the back below the camera setup. While Nokia 7 might not be the most handsome Android phone, it certainly is one of the best at this price point.
• 5.2-inches Display
The Nokia 7 has a 5.2-inches IPS LCD with a 1080p resolution and pixel density of ~424 PPI. The display is not too large as some of the other mid-range phones but big enough to deliver an impressive visual performance. The colours are well-saturated and bright even when under direct sunlight and smooth enough for comfortable viewing during the night. The viewing angles too are great and are it gaming or watching videos; you are sure to enjoy a rewarding experience. For enhanced protection, there is also Corning Gorilla Glass 3 at the top.
• 16MP Camera with Carl Zeiss Optics
Something that Nokia 7 has in common with a number of more expensive flagships is its camera. The phone features a 16MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics and phase detection autofocus. It also has a dual LED flash to help you click amazing pictures no matter how challenging the lighting condition is.
On the front, it features a 5MP camera with f/2.0aperture and autofocus. Not to forget the unique Bothie feature with which you can simultaneously take pictures and videos from the front and the rear camera. Overall, the optics is a major highlight of this phone and is sure to impress anyone looking for a mid-range phone that helps you capture great pictures.
Powerful Enough to Compete with Flagships
• Hardware and Software
Deep inside, the phone is powered by a Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor clocked in at 2.2GHz. Similar internal specs can be found in a number of mid-range phones, but not many of them feature a massive 4GB RAM. Combined with Adreno 508 graphics processor, Nokia 7 is well-equipped to deliver smooth and lag-free functionality in most challenging of situations. The phone runs on Android Nougat out of the box, and Oreo update is already in the pipeline.
• Battery and Storage
Nokia 7 is powered by an impressive 3,000mAh battery which can deliver a talk time of up to 15 hours and 3G network and standby of up to 340 hours. The battery is non-removable and supports fast charging. The phone offers a massive built-in storage of 64GB which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. However, the phone features a hybrid slot. You’ll have to let go one SIM card slot to insert the microSD card if you want to expand the storage.
• Other Important Specs
The Nokia 7 is IP54 certified. This means that it is protected against water and particles to an extent. However, it is not fully water-resistant or waterproof. It offers a host of connectivity options like dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP and LE, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, and also has FM radio. The phone features a USB Type-C port and also supports OTG.
Pros and Cons
• Excellent design- The glass and aluminium body of the phone looks amazing. The phone perfectly sized for easy single hand use and felt pretty solid in the hands.
• 64GB internal memory- Being a mid-range phone, it is great to see that the phone has a built-in storage of 64GB which can also be expanded further.
• Powerful 4GB RAM- The 4GB RAM of the phone ensures that multitasking would be smooth and free from lags.
• Innovative Bothie feature- The Bothie feature of the phone is something unique. If you love taking pictures through your phone, you are sure to like this feature.
• Great battery- The 3,000mAh battery can easily last an entire day for most users. Moreover, the battery also supports fast charging.
• The secondary camera could have been better- The performance of the secondary camera in low lighting conditions could have been better.
• No OIS- The rear camera doesn’t feature Optical Image Stabilization which is a feature now available in a lot of mid-range phones.
• No dedicated microSD slot- The phone has a hybrid SIM card slot and not a dedicated slot for memory card.
• Not fully water-resistant- The phone is just IP54 rated while a lot of mid-range phones are now IP67 and IP68 rated.
• Non-removable back- The back panel of the phone is not removable, and you cannot replace the battery on your own.
Best Selling Mobiles