Strontium Memory Cards Prices 2017
Have you ever been in a situation where you are out on a trip clicking pics on your DSLR only to find an error message popping on the screen saying, “No Space”? Then you would be aware of the need for the right memory card for your phone or cam. Strontium is the first name that pops into one’s mind when searching for memory cards. Founded in 2003, by two young technical enthusiasts and entrepreneurs, Strontium Technology now has a strong presence in over 35 countries with a strong network of retailers, distributors, and customers. Strontium offers Basic Memory Cards, Nitro and Nitro Plus Memory cards which are equipped with suitable transfer speeds, storage capacity and read/write speeds to function as per user expectations.
Finding the right memory card for your device is a pretty daunting task. With so many specifications, sizes and models, the wrong card often ends up incompatible with your device. So, choosing the right card is highly essential if you don’t want to purchase the wrong card. CompareRaja makes your task easy with the help of an easy to use comparison page. You can then select the right card that suits your specifications and device.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Strontium Memory Cards
- Lifetime Warranty on all their memory cards
- High performance even when handling image intensive multimedia data
- Class 10 means that the card is capable of write speeds reaching up to 10 MBps
- Available in a wide variety of storage capacities to suit individual needs
- Prices that are way cheaper when compared to other similar cards in the market
Different types of Cards from Strontium
Strontium Technology manufactures memory cards for both cameras as well as mobile devices.
- Basic Micro SD – Available in size capacities from 2GB to 32GB. Supports easy plug and play for mobile devices. Some cards also come with SD adaptor for easy transfer of files.
- Nitro Series – Ultra fast cards with reading capability of up to 65 MB/second that are available in sizes 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. With a Class 10 rating they are compatible with DSLRs, Camcorders and 3D cameras apart from mobile phones.
- Nitro Plus Series – Excellent for transferring HD videos of 2K and 4K with write speed of up to 65 MB/s and read speed as high as 95 MB/s. Available in sizes 16GB to 64GB.
How to find the right Type of Memory Card for your Specific Requirements?
You need to study your requirements quite well and also thoroughly check out the compatibility factor before proceeding to buy a memory card for your requirement.
- For Additional Storage on your Mobile – If you’re looking to extend the inbuilt memory of your handheld mobile or tablet, then choose the basic micro SD cards from Strontium.
- For Multimedia – Choose micro SD cards from the Nitro Series to store HD videos and movies in your Smartphone.
- For Photographers & Videographers – The Nitro Series with ultra-high speed are ideal for transferring and recording videos of high-definition.
- For Film Making – The Nitro Plus series with massive storage spaces and the best in class speeds are perfect for recording 3D films.
Why Use CompareRaja to help you in your Shopping?
A wrong memory card could mean that it isn’t compatible with your phone and/or could even end up damaging your device. With CompareRaja, your task becomes simplified with the aid of easy to use comparison tables. You can add compare up to four cards at the same time, helping you zero in on the right card for your device. Once you have chosen a particular model, you can find the prices for it at several leading retailers like Amazon, Flipkart, Snap Deal, ShopClues and so on. Then you can complete the purchase at your preferred dealer with a single click. Use CompareRaja, to simplify your shopping and seize the best deals.