Inno3D Graphic Cards Prices 2017
InnoVision Multimedia Limited is a leading name in the world of advanced PC hardware products. The company was established in the year 1998 in Hong Kong, but its manufacturing operations were set up in the year 1990 in China. Inno3D is a high-end graphic card brand from InnoVision which manufactures a comprehensive range of 3D graphic board accelerators and many different types of multimedia devices and components.
If you are looking to buy an Inno3D graphic card but are confused with the available options, this page will help you pick the best. CompareRaja offers several filters, like User Ratings, Price Range, and Graphics Engine to eliminate the confusion and help buyers select a graphics card as per their budget and requirement.
There is also a feature with the help of which buyers can do a side-by-side comparison of up to four Inno3D graphic cards to understand the difference in their specifications and features thoroughly.5 Reasons to Choose Inno3D Graphic Card
Types of Graphic Cards by Inno3D
- One of the fastest growing companies in Asia
- Products are recognised by top PC reviewers all over the world
- ISO 9001:2001 Certified products
- World-class manufacturing and research facility in China and Hong Kong
- Advanced technical support available
Inno3D is known to come up with the latest of graphics cards based on advanced technologies. Some of the most popular products from the brand are-
- iChill- The iChill range of graphics card from Inno3D comprise of its latest GeForce GTX 1080 which are ideal for challenging graphics performance. Apart from providing an impressive graphics experience at exceptional speeds, the graphic cards use an advanced cooling technology which significantly optimises the gaming experience.
- Gaming OC- These graphic cards use NVIDIA’s latest flagship GPU designed for gaming. They use the advanced Pascal architecture from NVIDIA and is equipped with extreme horsepower to help you play the most advanced of 3D games with amazing efficiency and speed.
Buying the Right Inno3D Graphic Card
- Inno3D- The Inno3D range of graphic cards too, are powered by the Pascal architecture to offer advanced speed and performance which is three times better than the previous generation cards. The cards are compatible with advanced gaming technologies, including Virtual Reality.
As Inno3D offers an extensive range of graphic card, it can be very difficult for a buyer to select one. You can use the factors mentioned below to make the selection easier.
- Compatibility- There are a number of things which you need to consider to ensure that the graphic card you select is compatible with your system. Some of the most important compatibility aspects include physical size of the card and power supply.
- Memory- If you are running very large resolutions like a 4K display, memory too is a major consideration for you. If you use a display that has a resolution of 1920x1080p or above, it is better to go with a high-end graphics card. If the resolution is lower, you don’t really have to think much about the memory.
Comparing Inno3D Graphic Cards with CompareRaja
- Bandwidth- The next important consideration is the bandwidth of the card. The bandwidth expectations depend on the performance tier and price of the card. Just remember that GDDR5 memory graphic cards offer twice the bandwidth as compared to the bandwidth of a DDR3 at same clock rate.
CompareRaja makes the whole process of comparing and buying the right Inno3D graphics card simple and quick with the help of the filters and side-by-side comparison options. But apart from this, the platform also ensures that you get to buy the selected product at the best online price.
When you select a product, CompareRaja offers a list of best online deals from platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc. Just select any deal and you will be directed to the page of the seller where you can instantly buy the selected Inno3D graphic card.