Epson L360 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Specifications
If you’re looking for an affordable solution to all your printing tasks and its related woes, then the Epson l360 Inkjet Multi function Printer is an ideal choice for you. This all-in-one printer features some amazing technology, supports low maintenance cost, and provides quality prints at a reasonable price.
The printing device features a compact design, adds style to your workstation, and lets you print documents within a few minutes. With its dimensions at 145 x 472 x 300 mm and weighs around 4.4 Kg, the printer requires minimal space for installation and can fit comfortably on your office or home desk.
1) Printer Specifications – The printer comes with Micro Piezo print head technology to help users get instant prints with higher durability. Featuring printing speed of up to 33ppm for drafts and up to 9.2ipm for black and white prints, the device is known for handling high-volume printing jobs. Available with 1-Year Genuine Warranty, the device offers first service on completion of one year or 30,000 prints. The average cost per print ranges from 7 paise (black) and 18 paise (colour.)The printer enables you to get high-resolution prints in 5760dpi while it can scan and copy at a single touch
2) Functions – The multifunction printer comes with a Micro Piezo print head to help you get photo-quality professional prints with great ease. It helps you to save paper wastage with its new Manual Double Side Printing feature and helps in offering clear and sharp scanned copies with its 600 x 1200 dpi sensor.
3) Suitability – The device support copying speed of 5 seconds (Mono) and 10 seconds (Colour) and can print 33ppm for Mono mode, and 9ppm for colour prints. The device incorporates CIS sensor to offer a significant scan area of 216 x 297 mm. The Epson l360 Inkjet Multifunction Printer utilizes ink at the lowest and helps you to ensure mess-free fills with its easy to operate ink tank functionalities. The device is suitable for usage in homes, schools, offices, and corporate because of its faster printing capabilities and amazing ink saving technology.
4) Pros and Cons – Every digital gadget has some really exciting features and downsides that can help customers to make their purchasing decision with great ease. Following are the notable details of this product:
- Offers one year or 30, 000 prints warranty of hassle-free printing experience
- Features print speed up to 33ppm (mono mode)
- Offers crisp and clear print resolution of up to 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi
- Ensures low ink consumption for better durability and reliable printing experience
- Easy to setup
- Improvements can be done on design part
- Low on energy efficiency
The Epson l360 Inkjet Multi function Printer is known for completing printing, scanning, and copying jobs with higher quotient of durability and reliability.
If you wish to explore more printers of other brands available in the same price range, then visit CompareRaja to access information about them and read their detailed reviews before taking the final call.
Best Selling Printers