While Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. only received its banking license by the RBI in 2003, it has quickly turned into one of the most popular private sector banks in India. The bank offers a wide range of credit cards to cater to the needs of different types of consumers. With benefits like free movie tickets, special discounts for women and a lot more, you are sure to unravel a world full of special privileges with Kotak Mahindra Bank credit cards.
Types of Credit Cards Offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank
Entertainment and Dining
- Delight Platinum Credit Card: The card offers 10% cash-back on all your movies and dining throughout the year. It also comes with a waiver of fuel surcharge no matter which petrol station you use in India. If your half-yearly spends are Rs. 1.25 lakhs or more, you also get four free PVR movie tickets.
- PVR Platinum Credit Card: With this card, you can get two free PVR movie tickets if your monthly spends are Rs. 10,000 or above. You earn points for shopping which can be redeemed for free movie tickets and other entertainment discounts. It comes with an insurance coverage for stolen or lost cards, and you can also get an add-on card for free.
- PVR Gold Credit Card: You can get one free PVR movie ticket when your monthly spends are Rs. 10,000 and two free PVR movie tickets when the monthly spend is Rs. 15,000 or above. It comes with an insurance cover for lost and stolen card up to Rs. 50,000 and you can also get add-on card with the same benefits for free.
- Feast Gold Credit Card: This card allows you to earn 10 Dining Points for every Rs. 100 that you spend on movies and dining for a total purchase of Rs. 5000. The collected points can be redeemed for incredible dining and other benefits. Insurance cover on lost or stolen card and a free add-on card are other advantages.
- Royale Signature Credit Card: With the Royale Signature Credit Card, you get special dining privileges at the Taj Group of Hotels. You also get access to more than 600 airport lounges all over the world.
- Wealth Management Infinite Card: With higher credit limits as compared to standard credit cards and personalized card design, this credit card allows you to spend in style. It also offers access to great international events.
- Privy League Signature Credit Card: The credit card allows you to select between Shopper’s and Traveller’s Reward Programs with which you can earn 10X reward points on the selected categories. Other benefits include access to more than 600 airport lounges, concierge services, PVR movie tickets, and a lot more.
- League Platinum Credit Card: With this credit card, you can get four free PVR movie tickets when you half-yearly spends are Rs. 1.25 lakhs and above. It also has an exciting Premier Rewards Program with which you can get amazing products and services.
- Urbane Gold Credit Card: The card helps you earn 3X Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spends on retail shopping. The milestone feature of the card can get you four free PVR movie tickets when you annual spends are Rs. 1 lac and above.
- Silk Inspire Credit Card: The credit card offers 5% discounts on all your apparel spends on every Rs. 100 spent. Availing waiver of Fuel surcharge across all the petrol stations in India is another major benefit.
- Essentia Platinum Credit Card: The card offers 10% savings on all your grocery and departmental store spends. You also collect Saving Points for shopping which can be redeemed for exclusive products and services.
- Corporate Platinum Credit Card: As compared to standard credit cards, the Corporate Platinum Card allows you to earn higher reward points. You also get a waiver of fuel surcharge at any petrol station in India.
- Corporate Wealth Signature Credit Card: The credit card offers higher cash-back and doesn’t charge any interest in your transaction up to 48 days. Waiver on fuel surcharge and railway surcharge are some other benefits.
- Corporate Gold Credit Card: The credit card offers higher reward points, and the collected points can be easily redeemed by calling the customer service department of the bank.
- NRI Royale Signature Credit Card: This credit card for NRIs can help you earn 2X Reward Points for all your overseas purchases. You also earn 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 200 spent in India. The collected points can be redeemed for amazing discounts on flight tickets, movie tickets, cash and a lot more.
Other Credit Cards
- Fortune Gold Credit Card: This credit card can get you four free PVR movie tickets when your yearly spends are Rs. 1.5 lakhs and above. It also offers a waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge at all the petrol stations in India.
- Best Price Credit Card: The card comes with a fortnight credit cycle which starts afresh with every transaction. No joining fee and two free add-on or bonus cards are some other benefits.
- Aqua Gold Credit Card: You can get four free PVR movie tickets when you annual spends with this card are Rs. 1.5 lakhs or above. You also get a waiver of fuel surcharge which is 2.5% at all the petrol stations in India.
To apply for a Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card, you should be a citizen of India who is more than 18 years old up to 75 years, depending on the card you choose. You should have a good CIBIL score and a consistent source of income. Remember that the bank can deny your credit card application if your monthly income is lower than the pre-fixed income requirement of the bank. The income requirement for each credit card is different. Also, the credit limit will depend on your CIBIL score and income.
You’ll be required to submit self-attested copies of the below-mentioned documents to apply for a Kotak Mahindra credit card-
- Age proof
- Photo ID proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Copy of your PAN card
- 1 photograph