Role of price comparison apps in online and offline shoppingby Annapurni Hariharan April 17, 2015
We, at CompareRaja, are running a survey on understanding the role that price comparison sites play in influencing purchase decisions online and offline. Fill this survey and stand a chance to win gift vouchers.
Terms and Conditions for the survey ‘Role of price comparison apps in online and offline shopping’
1. Only a completely filled survey stands a chance to win the lucky draw
2. E-mail ids are mandatory to choose a lucky draw winner
3. This survey is brought to you by CompareRaja and any participation is regarded voluntary. This survey is open to bonafide citizens of India in their individual capacity. Employees of CompareRaja and their direct relations are not eligible to win any prizes under this promotion
4. This survey is open to responses on CompareRaja’s official Twitter handle and Facebook page
5. Two winners will be announced the day after the survey is closed and a completely filled survey stands a chance to win the lucky draw.
6. Winners will also be contacted via direct online notifications. Each lucky winner will be entitled to win a Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs.500. Details of the vouchers will be provided to the winners on their email ids
7. All decisions in respect to this survey, including number of gifts and type of gifts, will be at the sole discretion of CompareRaja and the same will be final and binding on a non-contestable basis
8. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of prizes
9. CompareRaja reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any/ all of the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice
10. Participants agree to receive CompareRaja newsletter and get access to user dashboard
11. By participating in this survey, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified above in total