Indian e-commerce behemoth Flipkart has revealed the dates for the 4th edition of Big Billion Days Sale 2017 starting from 20th September at 00:00 am and ends on 24th September 2017 23:59 pm. The ecommerce giant said that it will offer discounts up to 90% on selected products. Flipkart has also announced that that this upcoming sale is powered by Reliance Jio.
Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2017 Schedule:
20th-24th September 2017 Sale on Fashion, LED TVs, Appliances, Home & Furniture
21st-24th September 2017 Sale on Mobiles, Electronics & Accessories
Flipkart Big Billion Days sale will offer best deals on mobile phones, electronic items, fashion and lifestyle products and on various other categories. This year, the sale gets better and bigger as Flipkart is celebrating its 10th birthday.
Highlights of Flipkart Big Billion Days sale:
1. Shoppers can avail additional 10% instant discount using SBI Credit and Debit Cards during the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale.
2. Shoppers can avail extra 10% cashback using PhonePe Wallet during the sale.
3. There is no cost EMI using Bajaj Finserv Cards.
4. Up to 90 % off on products across all categories every hour.
5. Discounts on products through exclusive partnerships with leading brands in fashion, smartphones, consumer electronics and durables.
6. Flipkart is coming up with an amazing contest Flipkart BID To WIN Contest; where a shopper can bid on products with Points. With lowest and unique bids placed on a product, a shopper can win that product for that amount.
Flipkart’s rival Amazon India will also hold its Great Indian Sale during that time. However, the dates are yet to be announced.