Best Task manager apps for Android to keep your smart phone clean and controlledby admin May 9, 2013 0 comments
Unlike most of the smart phone users, a good task manager in any Android phone is necessary to keep the device safe from the errant applications and one can even save the phone battery for long run. A good task manager app clears the cache memory of the phone and the device runs only one program all the time rather that running all applications and programs together. If you are in a state of confusion whether to install the task manager app in your smart phone or not, then you can have a look at the following task manager applications to select the best one for you:
Advanced Task Manager:
This is one of the foremost task managers introduced by the Android developers. It helps to end the applications in your device time-to-time to save the battery and to speed up your smart phone. Here are the features:
- Supported in phones and tablets having different screen specifications.
- System information can be viewed through visuals and charts.
- Applications details page can be reviewed to end the apps.
- Shows device info, battery usage and memory space.
Android Task Manager:
It takes up around 160 KB of space, so it won’t be a problem to install this task manager on your smart phone. Supported by all Android versions, this is one of the best task managers introduced by the developers.
- Kills the running applications to save battery.
- Increases the speed of your phone.
- Information tab to display memory usage and battery consumption.
- Creates backup in SD card and restores from it.
EX task manager:
This task manager is a choice of millions of Android users for its amazing apps kill and auto-start features. The task manager also lets your smart phone to operate smoothly with complete protection.
- Releases memory by clearing the rubbish.
- All processes like system, resident and applications are killed with one-click.
- Provide manual or auto tips to optimize your phone.
- Create a while application list to identify which apps are not to be killed.
- Alerts when memory is low.
- Provides hardware information of the device.
Smart RAM booster:
It is one of the hottest task managers by the AppBrain. A smart widget is located on the top of all applications is the highlighting feature of this task manager that boosts the RAM with a single click.
- Manages the applications as per their priority level. Less important applications are killed.
- 5 RAM booster methods.
- Clears the cache memory.
As an ultimate user of the Android applications every individual must comprehend of which task manager app is suitable as per the phone requirements. With the above mentioned prevailing task managers , its your turn to save your phone from useless applications hogging your phone’s battery.