Atlas Bicycles Prices 2017
Riding a bicycle with the wind blowing a tune in your ear? Or, the sweet tring-tring melody of the bicycle bell? Do these bring back long-lost memories? The magic of riding a bicycle through crowded streets or empty fields cannot be expressed. It's part and parcel of growing up. Now, relive your childhood memories once again with the best of bicycles from Atlas. From a modest beginning in a tiny shed in Sonepat in 1951, the company has become one of the leading manufacturers of bicycles in the country. What hasn’t changed over the years is the trust and loyalty customers place in this household brand.
With an impressive array of bicycles from the factories of Atlas, it’s difficult to choose the right one. CompareRaja makes your job easy with the help of an easy-to-use comparison table. You can compare several models of bicycles simultaneously and pick the right one that suits your needs.Reasons why Atlas is a Household name in India
Different Types of Bicycles from Atlas
- Automated manufacturing units ensure that each bicycle from the company is made up to the highest precision.
- ISO 9001-2008 accreditation that signifies the quality of each bicycle produced.
- Atlas is the only bicycle company in India to be awarded by the Government for its R&D facilities.
- One of the leading bicycle manufacturers in the world producing over 4 million bicycles every year.
- Innovative products to meet the emerging requirements of the customer of today.
Guide to Choosing the Right Atlas Bicycle
- Fancy Bikes – This range of bikes impresses onlookers with its sleek design and eye-catching aesthetics. With curves and huge tires, this range is absolutely a crowd-pleaser.
- Ladies Bikes – With a curved balance bar, these cycles are ideal for girls and women to ride on with Indian attire. Available in a wide variety of bright colors, suitable for girls.
- Junior Bikes – With a low height, this one is for growing kids. Ideal for teens and kids in the age group 8 to 10.
- Kids Bikes – With balance wheels on either side, this range is suited for kids who are just starting to ride. You can remove both or either balance wheel, once the kid learns to balance on his/her own.
- Roadsters – With a height of 55 to 60 cm, this range is the traditional model from Atlas. With a sturdy frame and rugged body, it bears heavy loads.
- Hi-Tech Bikes – With alloy wheels and steel frames, these bikes are suited for adventure activities.
Before selecting a particular bike, you have to first decide on the intended usage, the age, and height of the rider.
How CompareRaja simplifies your Shopping?
- Kids lesser than eight years – For kids who are just beginning to learn to ride, choose Humpty, Ambience or Wonder Series from the Kids bike range.
- Kids in the age group 8-14 – Choose from the Snippy, Frontier, Weapon, Chase from the Junior Bikes. These bikes are suited for the height of kids in this age group.
- Teen Girls and Women – Any bike from the Ladies Bike range is suited for this category of users. You can pick a bicycle that matches your personal style statement.
- Teen Boys – The Roadster Range and Fancy Range are suited to handle the rough usage of teen boys.
- Men – If you’re looking for a bicycle that can carry heavy loads over long distances, then the Roadster series is perfect for you.
- Adventure Seekers – If you’re a professional cyclist or mountaineer, then select a bicycle from the Hi-Tech range.
With an impressive line-up of cycles from Atlas, choosing the best model for your needs is a mammoth task. CompareRaja simplifies the process by comparing several models in one go. You can then filter and find the best model that suits your requirements.
Once, you find the best model, CompareRaja also helps you to find the best price for it by listing the price at several popular retailers. You can then complete your shopping at the retailer who offers you the best price. All without leaving the pages of this site.
Happy bicycle shopping! Enjoy your Ride!