Water Heater Prices 2018
Be it taking a hot shower on a chilly winter night or just relaxing after a tiring day at work; we must be grateful for the invention of a water heater to provide us with instant hot water supply. And not just for bathing, water heaters continuously provide hot water for other domestic uses like cleaning, cooking, etc. However, we only understand the worth of a heater when this constant supply comes to a halt.
Water heaters are more of a necessity than a luxury item. So many different brands have come up with different water heating devices, and it is a daunting task to choose the right one for your home. CompareRaja can assist you in buying the right model of a water heater, by taking you through the water heater price in India, categories, brands, etc. and comparing them side by side.
Why Buy Water Heaters Online?
In these days, shopping for a thing has become so much more comfortable and convenient. Opting for purchasing a water heater online has so many benefits, but when buying in physical stores, these benefits are limited. Talking about the physical stores, they lack the advantage of going through countless products, of different brand and different types, and you only have a few options to choose from. This is not the case with online stores.
Along with providing you with a plethora of products on a single page, online stores have so much more to offer. You can compare different water heater prices, check their user reviews, look for different products in your budget, buy what you like and get it delivered at your doorstep. The payment options are safe, and the customer support is always at your service.
Popular Water Heater Brands
To help you pick the right appliance, and the one that fits right into your budget, several water heater brands are available. Some reliable options out there are Orient, Bajaj, V Guard, Usha, Hotstar, Racold, Havells, Crompton Greaves, etc. There are many more brands you can choose from, depending on the water heater’s price range, types, and other features.
Different Types Of Water Heaters
- Instant Water Heaters: These heaters are also called demand-type water heaters, that means they provide hot water only on demand and thus are more energy efficient than any other type of water heaters. Once the tap is turned on, the cold water travels through the instant heaters, and the device heats up the water instantly. Due to this reason, the supply of water is slowed down.
- Storage Water Heaters: A storage water heater is the conventional and most common type of water heater that can store up to 80 gallons of water. The heater collects cold water, heats it up, using electricity or natural gas. The tank has a gauge fitted inside that constantly checks the temperature of the water, and if the temperature drops, the heater gets back on work, providing you hot water 24*7.
- Gas Water Heaters: The primary source of fuel for these water heaters is natural gas. The water is stored in a storage tank, and a gas burner continuously heats it. These heaters are very inexpensive, but less efficient, because, it takes relatively long to heat the water.
- Immersion Water Heaters: An immersion heater, as the name suggests, is a device that is immersed in water to heat it. It is a metal rod that heats up using electricity and is lowered in an electricity-resistant water container, and this hot rod heats the water. It is a handy appliance that can be carried along if need be. But, one needs to be careful when using it, if they have kids around. Also, only a limited amount of water can be heated at a time using a rod.
How to Buy the Right One for your Needs
- Type: First and foremost, you have to decide what kind of water heater you want to invest in. This choice is mostly based on the energy source you are planning on using and the amount of water you use in a day. Also, some types are more energy efficient than the others.
- Capacity: The next important thing to think of is the requirement of hot water in a day’s time. Typically, the rule is a family of 4 will require 40 gallons of water on a regular day, a family of 4 to 6 will need 50 gallons and 75 gallons and above for even larger family size.
- Other factors: You might want to consider other factors like energy efficiency, warranty, built materials, brands, etc. before investing in a water heater.
How can CompareRaja Help?
With CompareRaja, buying a water heater becomes a less intimidating task, as you will be able to scout through the models offered by different brands, look out for a water heater price list, their features and pick the one that suits you the best. You can use the various filters available on the page like Price, Types, Brand, Capacity, etc. to narrow down on your options and make a better decision. Furthermore, the page also assists you in purchasing the product at the lowest available price offered by any e-commerce portal.