The best price for Apple iPhone 5 16GB Price is Rs. 15299 at FlipKart. The price list was fetched from top online stores in India and was last refreshed on 24 Apr 2018
The Apple iPhone 5 16 GB was launched in the year 2013. Available with a display specification of 4-inch multi-touch screen, the iPhone 5 has a pixel resolution of 1136x640. Supported by the iOS 6, the smartphone can offer the users a powerful performance and excellent battery life. Users of this phone can access all the major Apple applications along with several more that are available on the Apple Store. The phone promises a faster connection, ease in handling and longer lifespan.
1) Display- The Apple iPhone 5 comes with a 4-inch multi-touch screen display having the resolution of 1136x640 pixels. The screen offers the perfect quality required for streaming and viewing HD videos and pictures.
2) Camera- The smartphone has a primary iSight camera having a resolution of 8 MP, and the secondary camera comes with a resolution of 1.3 MP. The 8 MP camera offers the options of autofocus, tap to focus, Panorama, LED flash, and excellent video recording.
3) Performance- The iPhone 5 comes loaded with iOS 6 along with an A6 processor that promises a powerful performance. Backed by a 1 GB RAM, the iPhone 5 offers faster connections and networking to the users of the smartphone. The A6 processor helps in protecting the battery life of the smartphone.
4) Memory- The iPhone 5 comes with a memory space of 16 GB. No provision made for using external memory disks to expand the available storage space.
5)Battery life- The 1440 mAh battery of the iPhone 5 offers a talk time up to 8 hours along with a standby of 225 hours when the smartphone is used on a 3G network.
6) Special features- The smartphone can provide the users with an internet connection of speed in the range of 150 Mbps. This iPhone from Apple offers an accelerometer, a three-axis gyro, ambient light and the proximity sensors.
7)Pros and Cons-
- The phone offers a reasonably fast seamless multitasking experience
- The iPhone is lightweight and easy to carry around.
- The size of the screen is perfect for handling by the users.
- The Apple Maps on the device is not up to the mark.
- The apps and the screen have to be optimized by the user.
- The small size of the charging port serves as a major drawback for the users
- The 16 GB memory cannot be expanded.
Do log in to Compareraja to learn more about iPhone 5 16 GB, and also to see products with similar specs, prices, and features.