Usha Air Coolers
Started in the year 1889, Usha was founded by Late Lala Shriram. They deal in various types of product ranges like textiles, chemicals, sewing machines, fans, automobiles, desert coolers, and many more. Usha Air Coolers are an excellent companion of the scorching summer heat that will perfectly suit the cooling requirements of you and your family.
This page strives incessantly to provide you a helping hand in your selection process of best Usha Air cooler by providing you numerous filters like price, Capacity, Power Consumption, Ratings, popularity. Also, you can compare the features and price of various Usha Air Cooler models of your choice finalize the most appropriate one.
5 Reasons to buy Usha Air Coolers:-
- Enjoy the soothing cool air of Usha Air Coolers during the summer and say bye to sweatiness.
- The honeycomb water absorption and evaporation process gives guarantee of superior quality cool air.
- Usha provides you a wide range of Air coolers with various features to choose from.
- Incorporated with latest technologies, you will be assured of the finest product quality, durability, and functionality.
- Affordable price ranges make the product budget friendly.
Types of Usha Air Coolers:-
- Honeycomb Cooling- Honeycomb air coolers follow a certain three sided wet honeycomb cooling method where warm air passes through a honeycomb of air which in turn provides cooler and well- moisturized air.
- Tank capacity- There water tank of the air coolers come in three different capacities of 55 liters, 50 liters, and 40 liters.
- Air flow- The more will the air flow capacity, the better will be the cooling. The highest air flow capacity is 2610 cubic meter per hour, followed by 3400 cubic meter per hour and 1800 cubic meter per hour.
Buying Guide for Usha Air Coolers:-
- Space- Spot coolers are usually preferred when you have a problem of limited space as they can cool the immediate area around the cooler. But if space is not an issue for you, then you can go for room coolers or outdoor coolers which are efficient in cooling a larger space equally.
- CFM Rating- Cubic Feet per Minute or Cubic meter per hour are the airflow ratings of various coolers. Before buying a product you should search for this specification.
- Capacity- If you are buying an air cooler for huge space, then consider buying a bigger tank capacity air cooler. Bigger tank space means you need not refill the tank often while smaller tank capacity air coolers are ideal for smaller rooms with continuous water supply facility.
- Price- Budget is one of the most basic aspects to be taken care of before buying any product. So, you should make sure that any product that you are thinking of buying isn’t hard on your pocket.
How CompareRaja can help?
CompareRaja provides special benefits where you can thoroughly check every specification of each product and decide for yourself which product meets your needs. Also, you can check which online site has your preferred Usha Air Cooler available at the lowest price. This way, you need not spend time on multiple online shopping portals when you can get all the prices listed at one place in CompareRaja.