Bluestar AC prices 2017
Blue Star, founded in 1943 is the leading Indian company that deals in air conditioners and commercial refrigerators. By fulfilling the cooling needs of corporate, commercial, and residential buildings, Blue Star has successfully carved its niche in the domain of appliances. Lately, this company has entered in the field of water purifiers and has launched India’s first RO+UV Hot & Cold water purifier. As far as the range of air conditioners is concerned, Blue Star has an extensive collection to offer.
Here, you can go through different models of air conditioners based on your requirements. Further, you can also compare the specifications as well as costs. Also, you can even select the e-retailers, like SnapDeal, Amazon, TataCliQ, Flipkart, and choose the site that offers your preferred model at the best price.
5 Reasons to Select Blue Star
A. The brand is simply known for its air conditioning technology.
B. An extensive variety of air conditioners matching your needs and requirements.
C. Reliable features that have been integrated to make your life easier.
D. Helpful and supportive customer support to listen to your queries any time of the day.
E. Sturdy and robust components have been used while manufacturing the air conditioners.
Models of Air Conditioners Offered By Blue Star
Here are some of the renowned and acknowledged AC models that Blue Star has to offer.
- Commercial AC: Specifically designed for installing in commercial buildings, Commercial AC has three different models for distinct requirements.
- Mega Split AC: This wall mounted mega split AC delivers ease of installation along with the power of a ducted system. Furthermore, it also helps in saving up to 10% of electricity bills.
- Cassette AC: This AC has a contemporary look and offers noiseless operation. It is compact and uniformly distributes cool air in four directions without ducting.
- Verticool Split AC: Equipped with features, such as anti-corrosive bluefin copper condenser, anti-freeze thermostat, hydrophilic blue fins evaporator, long distance piping flexibility, and dry mode, this AC is a perfect appliance for big spaces.
- Inverter AC: This AC has been designed in such a way that it changes its frequency according to the environment. It maintains a comfortable temperature by eliminating any fluctuations. It helps in saving 40% on the electricity bill.
- Split AC: This AC is the combination of high performance and utility bill saver. It consists of three types of models; that is 5 Star, 3 Star, and 2 Star ACs. You can choose one that will suit your comfort level.
- Window AC: The amalgamation of superior cooling, aesthetic looks, and energy-saving performance, this AC has three different series, LA/LB Series, LC Series, and G Series that offers various features and functions.
Which Model Of Blue Star AC Should You Purchase?
If you want to purchase an AC for your house, then you can choose any one model from Window AC, Split AC, and Inverter AC. These types of ACs will complement the interiors of your house as well as help you in saving the electricity bills. Make sure you pay special heed to the energy ratings.
For an office space or any other commercial building, the range of Commercial AC by Blue Star has different types that will best suit your needs and budget.
If you are inclined towards saving energy, then you can purchase an Inverter AC that is mainly designed for adapting to the weather conditions and functioning without increasing your electricity bills.
Visit Compareraja for Making a Comparison
At Compareraja, you can easily make a comparison among different models of Blue Star ACs. Not just that, but you can research by features, energy ratings, capacity, and type of the AC. You can even compare prices and grab the latest deals, discounts, and other exciting offers just to make a worthy purchase.
For more details visit official page
of Blue Star Air Conditioners.